Friday, August 10, 2012

[ePalestine] WP: The Palestine Romney doesn’t know (By Zahi Khouri)

Washington Post 

The Palestine Romney doesn’t know 

By Zahi Khouri, Friday, August 10, 2:11 AM 

I am a proud American. I am a hardworking businessman and job creator. I am a faithful Christian. 

And I am Palestinian. 

Much as my multiple identities might drive Mitt Romney to head scratching, it is he who needs a lesson in, to borrow his recent words, “culture and a few other things.” 

TO READ FULL OP-ED CLICK HERE


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ePalestine Blog:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything about this list:

To unsubscribe, send mail to:
epalestine-unsubscribe@lists.riseup.net

To subscribe, send mail to:
epalestine-subscribe@lists.riseup.net